What happens when you connect the BifrostConnect hardware to a device?
1. When plugging a device into the USB-A port, BifrostConnect acts as a keyboard, mouse, and charges the device
2. When using the HDMI port, BifrostConnect will stream whatever the computer outputs.
3. When using the RS232 port, BifrostConnect can send and receive data from a compatible device in a terminal session. BifrostConnect does not charge, and charging is needed
4. When plugged into the USB-C port, it will stream video, act as a keyboard and mouse, and also charge the BifrostConnect.
5. When plugged into the LAN port, BifrostConnect will charge over POE and have network capabilities
6. When connecting a Bluetooth device to BifrostConnect, it will act as a keyboard and mouse
Does BifrostConnect log any keyboard strokes or mouse movements?
Is the data being sent/streamed through BifrostConnect encrypted?
Will BifrostConnect work with all devices?
Can I transfer files through BifrostConnect with the target device connected to the USB ports?
Does the equipment connected to Bifrost get internet access?
No BifrostConnect does not act as a modem or router for internet access to the equipment
Does BifrostConnect require a static IP?
No, Bifrost connects to our authentication server using a DHCP, so no static IP needed.
How can you charge the BifrostConnect?
Use either a Micro-USB cable, a USB cable, or connect it to POE compatible LAN.